User avatar

Isaac

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rozion: The Warrior Within

    Hey Vei! Sorry if I get nit pick sometimes by the way. The wolf from behind takes advantage and attacks first, spinning around his body and staff, striking the wolf ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Song (Chapter 4)

    Its good, I don't have much time, so I'll say this quickly. I did have one issue, when she is done talking with John there doesn't seem to be any ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living is Easy with Eyes Closed

    Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. This is amazingly well written. The other people who got to it before me have really covered all the minor issues. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Stuggles of Antier - Part II

    Hey! I'll give you a review :P And while I know that you can stand a day without doing anything I just can't stat still!” I think you mean "stand". ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Home

    I think I get what the poem is about. Least it appeals to feelings I've had before. So I really like it. Now, lets see if I can actually critique ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sherlock Holmes - We Laugh Indoors

    Okay, so firstly. It isn't quite clear how the organization of this is set up. The writing is really good, I love the description. But it isn't quite clear what ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chocolate: A Story of Friendship (contest entry)

    Hey, so firstly. This is really good! When I was reading it I didn't feel the need for there to be more description, although you don't really give a lot ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Magic

    Hey, looks like I get the honors of first review. So I would definitely say that I like it. It flows nicely in most places, and the meaning was at ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    So, first of all, good way to get your feelings across. Interesting topic. But I think your piece is a bit melodramatic. The earth will survive, we are just killing ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Drop the Dream

    I like it. You pick a good topic, the difficulty and pain of giving up a dream. The lyrics are good, although I probably wouldn't be the best person to ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Crying Flower

    I really like this poem, its not overly complicated. But it gets the meaning across. "ran down its face. " In this line I might suggest changing "its" to "our". ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Why Do You?

    Its definitely a good start. The meaning could be a little clearer. I think you are saying that this person is chasing unreachable dreams. I like how you are taking ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Feeling of Death

    I thought it was good, its a tough topic to work with. It does lack some of the emotions that I might expect in it, but I think its an ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh how I hate the stars

    This is really good! Its very original. As many people have said, its not a way of looking at the stars that you see very often. The fourth stanza is ...

    Jul 24, 2010


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena