-
Re: Quest for Fire ~ Chapter 17 ~ Meeting the Outsiders
HIIIIII!!! my name is MagicAce and I will try my best try review your work :I so I no I have not read the first chapter and that you can ...
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: afraid of the Dark
PS HAVE NOT WRITTEN POETRY FOR A WHILE SO I MIGHT BE A BIT BAD AT IT!! SORRY >< >< >< >< :I :I :I :I
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: The Ones Who Dream
shore!
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: No Destination (Chapter 1: Abel)
sorry, I will do better next time :)
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: A Hurt Grandaughter's Reality
okay ya I totally understand! have a nice day ;)
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: Immortal Warrior
shore! happy to help.
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: Faceless one
happy tp help :)
Feb 20, 2017 -
Re: No Destination (Chapter 1: Abel)
Okay so this is my first review so pleas tell me if I do something wrong, this chapter was pretty cool, their were just a few grammatical mistakes but the ...
Feb 20, 2017
