-
Re: afraid of the Dark
thanks! :D
Apr 6, 2017 -
Re: Nature's beauty
thank you!
Apr 5, 2017 -
Re: Nature's beauty
thank you!
Apr 5, 2017 -
Re: Like concrete and lead
haha, thanks, and honestly you don't HAVE to put the capital letter, but I just see most poems like that and so ya.
Mar 14, 2017 -
Re: You Make Me Cry
shore!
Mar 14, 2017 -
Re: The walls of the heart
ya, okay I am walking into soccer practice now, see you later!
Feb 28, 2017 -
Re: The walls of the heart
Sup, sorry this will have to be a speed review, I don't have a lot of time but I will do better on other reviews. anyway, I really liked your ...
Feb 28, 2017 -
Re: I Want Something I Cannot Have
haha sorry about the whole *really* thing, I got too exited :) shore!
Feb 28, 2017 -
Re: Home
cool!
Feb 27, 2017 -
Re: Nature's beauty
thanks :)
Feb 26, 2017 -
Re: Nature's beauty
Sorry, I did not realize any of this thank you you much and I will try my best to fix thoughs when I have the time
Feb 26, 2017 -
Re: Nature's beauty
thank you so much! :)
Feb 24, 2017 -
Re: Reset
shore!
Feb 23, 2017 -
Re: Whats in your way?
thank you so much!
Feb 23, 2017 -
Re: Whats in your way?
thank you so much!
Feb 23, 2017
