User avatar

IrisNight

ACE

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Dungeon

    I liked it pretty well, I think that first I will start with the negative stuff, the biggest problem was that some letters were capitalized and some were not, if ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Wilting Plant in a Black Glass Case

    Hello! my name is MagicAce and I am new to this site and don't REALLY no how to review so pleas tell me if I did it wrong. Okay so ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: ​The Ones Who Dream

    wow, that was great! I think you did an amazing job! I loved your begging, normally the thing I look for most in poems or story's is the beginning and ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: the first time i felt my mouth go numb.

    wow, I think you did pretty awesome! hi their this is MagicAce and I am here to review your work! so first I would like to say I really liked ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: A Hurt Grandaughter's Reality

    Hi! my name is MagicAce and I am new to this site and this is one of my first reviews so I hope you can find it helpful. So I ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Immortal Warrior

    WOW! that was really good! you did an awesome job! now this is only my second or third review so pleas tell me if I did something wrong. Okay first ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Faceless one

    WOW, that was awesome! I mean really I was never MUCH for poems, but that,that was amazing, I felt like I was a part of the poem like I could ...

    Feb 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Changer

    Okay so good job I will go on with the negative stuff first then the good stuff, well as for the grammatical mistakes, the last review covered that but my ...

    Feb 20, 2017


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451