User avatar

InfiniteSnowfall

Snowie's Profile

  • Short Story » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Laser Cat

    Hi PebbleToad! I really liked your story! I really loved your description and your word choice (besides the vocab by the way haha). I have a few suggestions I wanna ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Whomerlock: A Fanfiction

    Oh, my goodness, jazzydracula. I love this already. I'm not a huge fan of Sherlock, but I thought eh, why not? Sherlock can be fun, depending on how it's written, ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Hi Purple! I really like your poem. I love the theme of it, and I love the words you chose to describe everything. I thought your words flowed really nicely. ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Hey there! This was such a good read. I never realized how hurtful and offensive the R-Word could be. I knew it was a mean thing to call someone, but ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 6:

    Hey! I finally got to read it, and I'm glad I did. I loved this chapter! I really liked how Isugoro reacted towards everything happening and how Maggie did also. ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Confusion Tricks The Mind

    Hi SecreteJournalist! This is a very interesting story you have here. I really like how you wrote this out. We, the reader,s find out what's happening exactly at the moment ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Other » Romantic, Literature Re: Life of Dustin Chapter 1: Getting To Now Dustin

    Hi Sammy! Just a few quick thought... So, the chapter is in a whole block of text. Instead of doing that, make paragraphs. Also, each line of dialogue should be ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Inhumanoids Bk. 1: The First Dark Rebel

    Hi Cecilia, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions on the site, feel free to ask me or stop by here: Anyway, you have a really nice start ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: For Only The True

    Hiya rbt! Happy Review Day! I love your poem. I agree with the two reviews below me... It's so simple, but so perfect. I also agree with FatCowSis about the ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Semper Fi

    Hi CelerityFire21! You have a really nice poem here! My dad is in the Marine Corps, so I understand the little saying you through in there, such as 'do or ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Science Re: Who needs nine lives?

    Hi Deanie~! :) My first review day review and I got to read your story! Isn't that awesome? Haha. Anyway, I liked it! I like the idea, characters, description, and ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Moths and Butterflies

    MysteryMe! You're just an amazing writer. I adore your short stories. I really liked how it was written in letter form. I also love your description and pretty much everything. ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I thought

    Oh my goodness, GriffinClaw! I'm back again to review your amazing poetry. You're such a good poet, I'm jealous. Your words flow nicely, I understand what the poem is trying ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Network of Keys Chapter 3: Ky, First Words

    Hey, hey, hey... Again! So, yay! I just skimmed through this chapter real quick and saw a few great things already! First thing I noticed is you decided to write ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Network of Keys Chapter 2: Cynthia, Coming Out of the Closet

    Hey again! I really do like this story. Too bad it's so short! I wish it was twice (maybe thrice) times longer than it is right now. And I see ...

    Sep 29, 2013


When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men.
— avianwings47