-
Re: Empty
Hey, welcome to YWS! Wow this writing truly blew my mind! You have used various emotive and descriptive language which really emphasizes that idea of emptiness the persona is feeling ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: Ripple
I really love how in appearance it may look simplistic but it each line holds much more meaning than what meets the eye. Great use of descriptive language and especially ...
Mar 14, 2021 -
Re: Insecurity
Wow....First of all I gotta say this was truly a work of art and amazing to read. It grabbed my attention from the very start and left my jaw hanging ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: blown away
Truly beautiful, no wonder why it made it to the Literary Spotlight! The poem really flows well and the picture also helps create a nice mental image for the audience. ...
Mar 13, 2021 -
Re: My first
Wow, first of all I give all my prayers to your well-being and I do hope that you are doing well. Your poem really shows a sense of voice which ...
Mar 12, 2021
