User avatar

ImaginaryPoet

ImaginaryPoet

  • Poetry » General, General Re: houseguests

    Dear Morrigan, This was an interesting poem. I like how you compare the different components of a house to human problems. I did slightly get the feeling like the house ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Will Keep Us Alive

    Hi Em16, This was a very good poem, and I only have a few comments. First of all, the punctuation was very spread out and in odd places. In my ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For the Sake of Love!

    Dear Awru, This is a beautiful and shocking poem. It's very true that everyone gives up something for love, some more than others. I have very few critiques, mostly in ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Its Raining Again

    Dear Arwu, This is a beautiful poem! I love how you go on a complete journey with the narrator, through their love and joy, all the way to the end ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: freeze

    Dear Via, WOW! This is an amazing poem, and I really felt the girl's despair and longing for something different. I love the analogy to a bubble filling the room, ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Punctuation Poem

    Dear IamI, This was a very interesting poem. I think I can actually say that I've never seen poetry written in this style. It took a bit, but I believe ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Conquest of Shadows Prologue

    I really like this story. I think that it may need less adjectives though. For example, “his armored shoes churning up the ground” can be shortened to “his shoes churning ...

    Jul 11, 2020


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia