User avatar

ImABookPerson

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: -deleted-

    Hey Pink! Book here ;) I just got to say, this is a good chapter, and i loved it :D (don't I always love your work? xP) So, give yourself ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bad girl, good liar~3

    Hey there Wicked! As usual, I loved it :D but I want to read some more about the other dancers to. Still, I can't wait for the next chapter! :3 ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Haven Chapter Three

    Hey, I have only one thing to say, I loved it! :D I can't wait to read the next chapter! Its making me really curious . PM me if you ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Till Death Do Us Apart-Chapter 1

    Hey, guys. Thanks for the PM by the way :D First of all, i got to agree with Born with her review. I didn't understand were did Jake fit in. ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar

    Hey Wicked, I really love the beginning of this story ;) and i got to agree with Addawen19 with the seven deadly sins thing, it was a nice touch. I ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thorns & Roses [7]

    Hello, Book here :D 3 words Pink, I loved it!!. As usual, I'm a fan of your work :3 give me more, some people might the kissing part cliche, but ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Hey, Book here :D Just wanted to say, that i really like this story! but there were some missing comas and such, which the other users have clearly explained. Most ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I loved it! :D i thought it was kinda cool, that they used fallen angels and not vampires :p It was kinda confusing at first, but as i read more ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Love

    Hello! Book here. I really like this poem :3, i loved that you repeated "this love". But i didn't get the "razor and pain" part. it just doesn't seem to ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Anything But Ordinary Part 1

    Hey :D okay truthfully, i didn't actually get the story. Maybe if you can explain it a little more :) Remember to check all the brackets before submitting your work ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Friendship Reunion prt.1 *edited*

    Hey! :D i loved it! i can't wait to see what happens next! :D keep on writing! again, i absolutely loved it! :D ~Book Person~

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted Topic.

    Wow! i loved it! :D despite for all the mistakes you made, it's really good! :D i think the best i ever read. Keep it up! i would love to ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Apologizing

    Hiya! i absolutely love it! :D i mean i could actually feel the rage and anger in it and it may be plain, but it got a lot of raw ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Decided To Break It~1

    Wicked! :D as always you leave me speechless! ;) but this one was quite different from the others,maybe because it was longer and it involved murder xD. Anyway,this might be ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lie of a Normal Life

    Hey! Book here :D i got to agree with pink! i loved how you repeated the line "it's a lie what's a lie? everything is a lie" keep up the ...

    Sep 26, 2010


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl