User avatar

IllegallyExisting

PRINCESS ANDY

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: ♦ Plague of the Desert - Part 10 ♦

    I haven't read the previous chapters so please forgive me. But this was a good read! Everything is described vividly and I love how you write the characters conflicts about ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Of Victory and Death - Chapter 1: The Visitation

    First off, you have a very beautiful way of writing things! I like how you describe movements, especially in the first few scenes with Elysia's mother visiting her. It is ...

    Jul 5, 2024
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A blue sky

    This short story was beautiful to read. I like how it reads of a sort of old-timey story you might find hung up somewhere random on a pin board. It's ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: I Swear I’m Straight! (PrideMonth Poem)

    This was a beautiful poem, I love it so much. "No, don't take me out of the closet, I wanna stay in here! You might be fine with it, but ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Argument. Chapter 2 of The Apothecaries

    Hello there! Time to read. :) This has a very strong start. It introduces the tone and setting of story extremely well! The characters also have a lot of personality. ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Lady Alberta and the Wedding Saboteur (Part 4)

    Hello!! Time to get on with the review. :) You have a wonderful way of describing things. And a good way of writing at that. You manage to make everything ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alanna’s origin

    Hello again!!! First off, I love the names of the characters. They are very pretty and very flowing with the story. The flashback is done well. It is short, but ...

    Jun 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Flightless: Chapter 5

    Hello! This looks like a wonderful story, so I'll get into it quickly. And apologies right off the bat because I, in fact, have not read the first four chapters. ...

    Jun 27, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Thread Still Lingers… (Proof of Concept)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is a very funky story. In a good way, obviously. Second person perspective is an extremely unique take on writing and something I aDORE! You do it quite well ...

    Jun 26, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Passing Glance

    VERY good story. Extremely descriptive and I love that a whole lot. I enjoy the longing in the text, and how you are able to describe everything. It has a ...

    Mar 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: The Undoing of Cornelius Bottle

    hallo person!!! I really like the whimsical aspects to this a lot. I also really enjoy the whole dragon aspect of it, I'm a sucker for it. The way you ...

    Mar 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Nelson’s story-Ghost House

    Ooo!! As a lover of stories, and especially horror stories, from the 1800s, this was a joy to read. I like how descriptive it is and teeters on the perfect ...

    Mar 9, 2024
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Steve Keeps Finding Stuff For Some Reason

    This is an absolutely insanely wacky story and I am all here for it. The fact that it just starts off with the title (obviously) of Steve finding stuff- but ...

    Mar 6, 2024
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Rise of The Morning Sun

    This is such a beautiful piece of work, oh mein gott. I absolutely love the stars and the planets and space in general, so this was a joy to read! ...

    Mar 6, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Neither Pomegranate Seed Nor Serpents Tongue: An Everbound ( My W.I.P ) Poem.

    just saw this and i think its really good! Its nice, sweet, short, and simple. The poem is really good at conveying such a simple idea in a very short ...

    Mar 6, 2024


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom