User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *Still untitled*

    I like how honest and frank this is.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my sushi blueboy

    Beautiful. Unique. Wish I wrote something like that.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: a double-shot expresso at midnight

    I really like how well you convey the mood here. Very sexy but not too overt. I don't like the Marilyn Monroe reference, though. I think I have a clear ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: coke and pain

    Nice modern flare

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Goin' Nowhere (Very short and and very terrible)

    Hey! Give yourself some credit. Add another six verses and you have a verifiable rap in the works.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "In with the Old"

    Should I take a cue from e e cummings and keep all "I" "she" and "girl" (the new chick) references in lower case (regardless of grammar) so that they better ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: faux infidelities in paris

    Wow. Very strong. Good progression toward your point. I particularly like [quote]['sweetheart you're a badchick with all those hairflicks, those cheaptricks.'] [/quote]

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who

    Boy do I know that feeling. Good use of your anger. If I may make a suggestion: [quote] With the ego that shouldn't be there? [/quote] I'm sure you can ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I HATE POETRY!

    Cute. I really want to hand you my dog-earred anthologies of poetry so you can read the funny and profound out of meter and rhyme.

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cat-Scratched Eyes

    About the "cat-scrathed" v "snake skin" debate; WHY WRITE SOMETHING IF IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE TO YOU? NEVER WRITE SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU THINK IT SOUNDS COOL. Poetry communicates. It shouldn't ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: raindrops on earlobes

    I like that your poem addresses a certain but unkown person.... it gives you a good sense of direction. Try reading this outloud to yourself, though. You may find some ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: suckerpunch

    You have a avery clear voice and tone, as well as strong imagery. I would suggest rethinking the lines referencing the hallway. It dates you and the poem to school ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pulse

    No trash; no crying.

    Jul 11, 2005


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus