User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Please don't argue in my poem's thread. I got my hopes all up thinking 12 people actually responded. Pooey. I'm surprise that you guys jumped on the religion thing. This ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Heehee. Moma would call it art if the flesh has a meaningful and modern purple stripe painted on it. But, really... I don't think intention defines art in any way. ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I think a lot of bugs have crawled up a lot of asses and died. I feel sorry for them. Qi, I think you should write a poem about that. ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Wow. I forgot about the "e" thing. I just wanted to know what the words were. Good job building momentum and making me care. Congrats.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: The Taming of The Shrub

    I couldn't read much of this because the language was so forced.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Untie the Yellow Ribbon

    I wouldn't worry about the political content or timing of this. Tragedy, unfortunately, is timeless, and you captured it well. I loved the music box metaphor. I found the ding-dongs ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I didn't mean to hit submit

    I'm glad you hit submit. I enjoyed this. My complaint is the abundance of precise color terminology all grouped together. You use non-sequiturs very well.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'll Lower My Voice For The Winter

    Wow. Good wordsmithing. You came across as very sagacious and deep. I love the title (I saw you mention it in the Launderette's thread, and went looking for it.) I'd ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowned

    Lovely, just lovely. You made effective use of repetition. 'Like an old cheesy movie" clashes a bit with your more profound imagery.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm So Tired

    Beautiful inmagery, but I am unsure as to your intent. You lost me at the 4th line. Christmas?

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem--"To the weak it's the End"

    Your best yet

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled as of yet....

    I bit wordy... actually, it sounds a lot like an english major. Just remember that words mean more but count for less in poetry. Verbal sounds and images ccount for ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dirty Poem

    I like your wordsmithing. I don't mind lines split over stanzas if they connect the two thoughts. The last line rubbed me the wrong way... I guess it's too clearly ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dishonest, Content.

    I interpret views that don't post as marks of disapproval. If you read this, please say something, even if it is "This sucks", or "I like it". I imagine all ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reflection Isn't Enough

    I like you imagery, but some of the rhythms are a bit awkward. How does the title tie in with the poem?

    Aug 2, 2005


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus