User avatar

Hydey

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunset

    What a beautiful story! :D :D I loved the scene where she is on the pier with her hair blowing in the wind. It just grabbed me. There was so ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I cannot remember the name of the book, but it was set up as if we were reading a play script. I hated it. There was too much dialogue and ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Movie Script Feedback please!

    This had great moral value and It really caught my attention! I do agree with Ecrivain, you do need to revise how your script is set up and emphasize the ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Second Chances

    I liked how your character learned something from this experience. It was believable, too. I would have liked to have seen what exactly happened between them that made her break ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Street Preformer

    I really liked how your story painted a descriptive picture in my head as I could clearly see what was really going on. The other repliers pretty much summed up ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    This has to be my favorite parody so far! Definitely a like for this one! :lol: :lol:

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Twins.

    The first paragraph was sort of what my mornings go. It made me laugh! There are some things that you need to fix. Before each quotation add a period or ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Survived

    That was so sad :( , yet so good! :D The only advice I have is that you should start a new paragraph after each character speaks. Also, detail will ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: From Maid to Mother

    I loved the idea of the story. It was very sad, yet sweet. However, I want to see a bit more of Margaret's transition from being cold to the narrator ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Frozen Kisses

    This was a really touching story. So sad. There is one thing I would change. I would make the narrorator a bit older. You said she was eleven, however I ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Memoir of a Red Envelope

    What a cute story! I was dissapointed at the end, but that was ententional. :D I liked how you made the letter an actual character. I will never think of ...

    Apr 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Law of the Street [R for language]

    Welcome to Young Writers! I just joined today and I am still getting in the swing of things. The way you wrote this story really but me in the senerio ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted

    I really enjoyed reading your story. However, it did seem to stop abruptly as if the ending was missing. Also, whenever I think of the title "Silly's Little Love Story" ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Moon And All The Stars

    I believe your writing painted a pretty clear picture in my mind and I was looking forward to each sentence. I believe that the Werewolf and Vampire popularity has reached ...

    Apr 22, 2010


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost