User avatar

HurricaneEmily

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Color Black

    I really liked this. (Yeah, the lamest thing to start off with.) But I did. I am absolutely the worst at critiqueing, especially poetry. But thats alright at the moment, ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 8912 Perfect Place

    Hey, thanks for commenting. I was getting a bit paranoid like... "No one likes it, so they don't critique!" Thank goodness. Well, I've fixed the mistake and I'm glad you ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    I love it. Loooooove it. Seriously.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Time Machine

    Not to come to my defence or anything.... At age six, she was at a grade eleven reading level and an aspiring author. TOO exaggerated. It's like comparing our current ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Time Machine

    Not to come to my defence or anything.... At age six, she was at a grade eleven reading level and an aspiring author. TOO exaggerated. It's like comparing our current ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grandad's Bench

    I like this one too. I love how the Grandpa isn't all... Grandpa-y. He's not going to sit in a rocking chair. He might take you to a rock concert ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Playtime

    Wow. What is up with you and cute poems with good.. erm.. rythm?! Translation: I love it!

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hidden

    Awwww! This is really cute, and I like the uhhh What's it called? Like... rythm to it.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted.

    I'm glad everyone likes it. *sigh*

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted.

    I hate to be impatient, but I'm a bit disappointed that it's been 24 hours, and I haven't gotten any critiques/comments, and only twelve views.

    Sep 13, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison