User avatar

HostofHorus

HostofHorus

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silence

    Hey Mello! I really liked this! It was good, and I love poems that question and require real thinking on the readers part. The grammar was fine, really the only ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happiness

    Hey there Mello! So first, let me tell you that I picked your poem then immediately went and turned the song "Happiness" on by The Fray. :) Haha! Anywho... I ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unity

    Hey there Rain! A little late to review, but I'm here. I only glanced through the other reviews, so sorry if I repeat! Grammar: I'll start here. She doesn’t go ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Acceptance

    Ello Chimp! So, I think this has a lot of potential. That said, there are some things you need to fix. There are also some things I think are perfect. ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ardently

    Hey there Kat! Splendid day to fulfill a request! Thank your for the chance. So, grammar. I don't got anything. It was pretty much immaculate in that part, so kudos ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When We Were Younger

    First off, good job, I'm the human host of Horus and I'm excited to critique! It was cute! That many of us , (No comma needed) forgot long ago? On ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Glass Girl

    Hey Snook! Ok, let me start by saying, I love this. Like really, I do. I feel like a lot of guys are just flat out rude to girls, and ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I need a cigarette (the Remix)

    Ello there Knightly! Thank you for the review request! I have nothing for grammar except to suggest taking a look at the structure. It isn't terrible, there are just some ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Amen.

    Hey Jas! Sorry I'm so late! It has been really hectic for me lately.... My dad has his busy season, and I'm doing a bunch of testing, so it has ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Betrayal

    Hey, sorry I'm so late! I haven't been on much lately because of a bunch of end of year tests and all that at school.... But hey, maybe this will ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Outcast:C1:I was Normal

    Hey Shadow! Thanks for the review request, sorry it took so long. I've been dealing with a bunch of crummy tests lately. :/ But here I am! Grammer: Yearning now ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who Knew?

    Hey there, here to review as requested! Grammer: No real grammatical errors. I don't like the 'Cos at the end though, 'Cuz 'Cause, something other than that, it just looks ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paths to Righteousness

    Hey Silent! So I apologize again for out little dilemma haha :) it really bugs me! (grrr....) Anyways, always happy to review! Grammer: and when the view come s back ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: when the morning light comes.

    Howdy howdy mortal! Thanks for the request, this was a good one! :) I review using: -Make corrections in red -Give suggestions/Questions in purple -Explain the things I like in ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A confession to Rhealism part 1

    Hey there! So I'll stay away from my regular reviewing ways as you asked for characters, structure, and style. So here you are: Characters: This to me was the brightest ...

    Apr 4, 2011


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild