User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Struggle

    Hey there! This is a cool piece of flash fiction! I wonder, is this a snap shot of something you're working on, or simply a piece of random inspiration you ...

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Happy Holidays to You and Your Dragon

    I wish someone would give me my very own dragon. Maybe then I wouldn't be so lonely, like Peggy? ^_^ I quit enjoyed this tale! It was definitely relatable in ...

    Dec 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: hyhnrhn

    Hey there! Care for a review? We certainly need more accurate descriptions of OCD in this world, because so many people will assume they have it simply because they check ...

    Dec 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Fairy Lights

    Hey there! The thing I liked about this story was it's shining a bit of light on how some relationships can be. In a world full of media that tells ...

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Summoning Persephone part 3

    Hello! Care for a review? I quite enjoyed this. You have a very interesting feel going here, in this novel! It has a very intriguing, cozy, and calm feel (which, ...

    Dec 8, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Fanfiction Re: Finding Sincere/ Urban Fiction/ Chapter 1

    Hello there! c: If you're writing this novel and posting it as you write it- congrats on starting a new novel! I think that's always something super exciting and worth ...

    Dec 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Deleted 89

    Hey Lumi! c: First of all, you always seem to create really interestingly formatted poetry! This one is no exception to that! I admire that because I'm always a little ...

    Nov 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Fight

    Hey there! Happy Review Day! So, I get this. I have days where good gravy would I ever love to be on Mars! Our world can be so brutal and ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbow

    Hey there! Happy Review Day! I like the idea you had here, to do a poem about the rainbow and colours and how it effects people, or what it represents ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 5.2

    Hey Silv! Happy Review Day! I like your style! I'm not sure I've ever read any of your prose before- I know I've read your poetry! But anyway, I think ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: Little Nightmares (Parody of 'Little Game')

    Hello Kara! Happy Review Day! Yayyy more horror! I swear that's the only good thing about halloween- more horror stories, poetry, etc! I didn't expect to find a horror song ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Gravedigger

    Hey there! Happy Review Day! I actually really enjoyed this! I've always loved graveyards as settings, and this story is no exception to that! Plus, since it's about the gravedigger, ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Horror Re: ii

    Hey Lizz! Happy Review Day! I am quite a fan of the horror genre, so naturally this caught my eye. I like how this piece is sort of a little ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Enough with the Jesus Imagery

    Hey there! Happy Review Day! c: So, I sorta have this feeling that I'd agree with you on what point your making, but maybe that's because I just watched a ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: L:ove

    Heyo. Care for a review? Things in this story are eerily similar to a certain situation in my life. Like. Very eerily. I'm slightly freaked out. So in which case, ...

    Oct 19, 2017


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison