User avatar

Holysocks

someday, somewhere, somehow... something will happen

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Names then Numbers

    Hey Burrow! Wow, it's been awhile! O_O Welcome back!!! This is a cool idea! I love the politics of this world; very intriguing. It certainly makes me wonder what you're ...

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Dramatic Re: You only love me when I'm leavin'

    Hey Cas! I thought I'd drop by for a review! c: I secretly love raps; they're so facinating how they're constructed, and the rhythem is so interesting- like to me ...

    Dec 8, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Of Singers and Smoking

    Hello again! c: I quite enjoyed this, actually. It's kind of a relaxing piece and I just liked the voice of the character. It was interesting to wonder why a ...

    Dec 8, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: a wandering mother

    Hello! Care for a review? c: I really like the feel you got going on in this piece. When I first started reading I thought this was going to be ...

    Nov 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Why Zebras Have Stripes

    Hello there! I absolutely love this! I want to see this as a children's book with colourful pictures and everything- and I can totally see it! The opening for an ...

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Capshaw Bay

    Hey there! You've got a lovely story here! I'm always jealous of people that can write long stories; mine are always so tiny! I also think you did a pretty ...

    Nov 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Basement Secrets : Chapter 1

    Hey there! Care for a review this lovely day? I have to say that ending was a good hook! I didn't expect that at all, and now I certainly want ...

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: nmbtbth (a poem about personality types and hormones)

    I can't believe this is still in the Green Room. I rather enjoyed this poem all those weeks ago, so when I happened upon it this evening I thought "why ...

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Trying to comprehend

    Hey Starcrosser! Welcome to the site! This is a lovely short piece. I like the sort of mystery about the male character described in this story, you did a great ...

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Poker Game: An Introduction to the Cast of Characters.

    Hello! C: I thought I'd drop by for a review! I really like the atmosphere of this work, it's very rusty and run-down and for some reason I always find ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Notes On the Wind

    Hey Megrim! Up for a review today? I loved this! This piece of flash fiction was eerie and intriguing and this is how I feel prologues should be; short, sweet, ...

    Oct 4, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I chose life

    Hey! c: Care for a review? I agree with most of what's being said in this work! Grief is not fun- but it is a necessary feeling so that we ...

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Health, Romantic Re: My Concrete Porch

    Hello there! C: I came in here thinking this was going to be a light-hearted romance, but wow was I ever wrong! XD I liked how tragic you made this ...

    Sep 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Dramatic Re: Protector

    Hey there! ^_^ Care for a review? I think this is a pretty strong start for a novel! There's mystery, conflict, intrigue, more mystery, and a character whom I want ...

    Sep 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: jest kidding.

    Hey there! I love reviewing lyrics, and I'm not sure why. You've got an interested narrator in this. He/she/they obviously don't think too highly of themselves... or at least that's ...

    Sep 20, 2016


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein