User avatar

Hecate

  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Darling

    Hey WritingWolf, I love this. It feels like a trip through time, if that is what you intended. You start off with a very archaic style and then, as the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Songbird's Signal

    Hey there! Hecate to review :) Apologies for not getting to this sooner, but I am amid cramming for exams at the moment. I like the overall flow of the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Take Me Instead - Chapter 2

    Hey, Hecate here to review for you! I will start with some nitpicks. I landed head and shoulder first after being thrown into the room. I think you should just ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: For A Future (1700)

    Hey, Overall I thought this was a good read. I saw only when I finished that you didn't want a review, but I had already written some points, so I ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Coffee, Grit, and my Dad's Best Shoes 4.7

    Hi there, I decided to do a review for you. This will be a bit on the short side, mostly because I think that you've got an excellent piece of ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Suicide Blonde - Chapter 2 - A Woman Scorned

    Hey there! It's a pity that no one has commented on this piece of work, but I am here to fix that. Let's begin with some nitpicks: [q] "She was ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    Hey Ethaniel! I see that Dreamy has addressed some of the grammar/ technical errors, but I also found some that I thought could be fixed. One thing is the title ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Running

    Hey! I love this. I especially love the last stanza: 'The lions roared, and the vultures screeched To penetrate the veil of happiness I drape across my face. But eventually ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grassland, Horizon, Sky-- Chapter I

    Hey Magpie, When I decided to review your work, I thought people might have shied away from it due to its length but now I realize the reason lies elsewhere. ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Narrative Re: The Death Diaries

    Hey there Doc! I'm here to review for you today :) On the plus side: This was intriguing! I want to know more. That's always good, you know, to hook ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The Mist

    Hey, this was a great read! It flowed well. However, it does feel like it was the start of something as opposed to a story that stands alone. I really ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: I Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

    Hey there Doc, ' I'm here to review for you! I read this story before review day, but I wanted to save it for today! Overall, I really liked it. ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Lets Hold Hands

    Hey! Here to review as requested! So, I do think this is the making of something great. Here are a few tips to consider: 1. 'Sam'- If you read your ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: My Little Invalid

    Hey Neva, Well, it looks like people gave you great reviews already. But, since you requested one, here it goes: Firstly, I did like it. It was dark, it was ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stepping Forward

    Hi, I'm Stela and I'm here to review for you today :) It had been a week since school started and all my classmates were still giving me awkward glances ...

    Dec 3, 2011


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith