Random avatar

Harley

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    Don't fight :P I probably wouldn't say "We could get ourselves killed" but then again I am strange lol 8) Keep those critz coming!!!!!!! Pleeeeeease!

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    Jack, do you EVER go with the crowd?! lol :lol: At least the money went to cancer and other good causes. :wink: C'mon guys!! Buy em!!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Dying

    I'm not actually Christian, no, but I do believe in heaven and stuff.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Gun Party

    Thanks for all your help. I made it a little stronger at the end and it seems to make the story more believable and even, sorta like scales. I took ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    All I can say is that this is really... good! Keep up the good work :D

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: White Eyes

    This is a very interesting piece but I don't think it flows very well. Your words are... sticky and the way it is set out is quite complex. I think ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Valentine's Day

    I can totally relate to what the character is feeling. You have really expressed it well, and I am wondering if maybe the character is based on you?

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    this was really dood, but pleeease! i want them to meet! :D

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    trying means hard it was meant to be that way. Thanx 4 da critz-keep em coming!!!!!!!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Won't Catch Me

    i have asthma... This was totally good because i love songs which sorta dont tell a story

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    The way you say words became rigid made my mind go funny... sort of like rachels. the only thing is you say "No more pills! It says." and this doesn't ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Shaking

    This is really good but it definitely needs some work. Try fixing the typos and it should be a lot better, and make sure you keep th present tense all ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: White Bandit

    that was really great but I think you have 2 make it a weensy bit clearer that they aren't actual brothers

    Feb 2, 2005


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit