-
Re: Mulling Over Wine: A Toast
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think all three of them are on crack. Don't change a thing.
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Part two (Title change in works)
Just a thought, and maybe it's just me, but if this were my story, I would think about rearranging the order of chapters. This is what I would do: I ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Monsters (Part 1)
I can't stay mad at you. Because your my friend and only trying to help.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: "Wildy Waving", or "Forgotten"
A great poem as always. The feeling of not wanting to let go of a love that you shared with someone really comes through.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Part two (Title change in works)
Just so you know, the story doesn't have to be about the revolutionary war. Even if you are calling the enemy solders "Lobster-backs". This story can take place in a ...
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Writing Challenge 11/7
Well they've got Snoink, I always suspected her... Or him rather. Anyway, Sureal needs to keep in mind that the $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 bail is American money. Where are you going to ...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)
I would like to take this time to publicly thank Silverstar for the advice. Thanks to Silverstar, my story does not look like the mess it did initially. Thank you ...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Writing challenge 10/17 "Momentary"
Wait a minute, is this a haiku? Okay, it's all coming together now. I see what's going on. I think I do get it.
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)
If anyone can tell me why my story got all bunched up and how to fix it that would be great. I would love to know why so I don't ...
Oct 21, 2005 -
Re: Unreciprocated
Maybe I need to work on my metaphors. The chainsaw in my head is a reference to my snoring. I snore loudly. I noticed you changed your... uh... picture thingy. ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Sleep
I had a chance to read a few of your poems. Of all the ones I've read, I like this one the most. I did not feel like the word ...
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: "The World" Writing Challenge 10/10
I like your poem. I'd like to think I understand what your getting at, but I never can tell.[/b]
Oct 17, 2005
