Random avatar

Hailey_Ann

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: random

    Hi... Well, this poem was a little weird...(No offense) There are only a few errors I see in here...I think that maybe there should be some punctuation somewhere, to maybe ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "What do you "

    Hello there! Me again! I reviewed your last poem "I just want" and thought it was really cute. I like the repetition in your poems, so keep it up! Okay, ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: " I just want "

    Hey there! I'm Hailey, and I'm going to be reviewing your poem!! Okay, Here we go: I liked your poem for the most part (no offense), but some of the ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back to Back

    Hello there! I'm Hailey, and I'll be reviewing this poem!! Okay, Usually, I dislike song-y love poems, but this one was actually really good! I had to read it more ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am

    Hey! I'm Hailey, and I'll be reviewing this poem today!! Here we go!: Okay, There was only one little thing that I disliked about your poem, and that was the ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awareness

    Hello there!! Hailey here, and I'll be reviewing your poem! Okay, I liked this poem a lot! It was great and held a lot of emotion for me. The wording ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving home

    Hey there!! To start, I'm Hailey, and I'm happy to be reviewing your poem!! Okay, I LOVED the beginning. I think it was a strong beginning and it totally caught ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

    Wow! I usually hate repetition in poems, but this poem is an exception. I loved this poem, it gives a completely new meaning to the original "The boy who cried ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Promised

    Hey there!! Well! I must say!! This poem is just wonderful!! You did great with the wording and I liked the fact that It didn't even rhyme, but it was ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    Hello June!! I thought I'd drop by and leave you a comment (since you've commented on some of my pieces), and.....I found this.... Wow...This poem was so tragic, but then ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No one...

    Hello there!! Well, first off, I'd like to say that I liked how you didn't name the poem "No one cares", you named it "No one". I thought that was ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Burned out

    Hey there! Overall, I like your poem, but as the other reviewers said, I disliked some of the word choice. You should change some of the wording because to me, ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Too Much

    Hey! Okay, this poem was 'okay'. It wasn't very original, but I liked some of the wording. one thing I disliked was that some of the rhyming didn't flow like ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Picture Of Life

    Hello!! Okay, I must say, the first part of this poem was my absolute favorite. I didn't really get the end because it seemed like the poem switched up some. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Broken.

    Hello!! Okay, I must say this poem Is absolutely beautiful!!! I really enjoyed reading this lovely poem!! I have nothing bad to say about this poem (surprisingly). You had great ...

    Jun 29, 2009


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus