User avatar

HJYoung

HJYoung

  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    LOLLLLL

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    Really? Ok, I guess I really am good at writing poetry.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: Exodus-Part One

    I truly am good at dialogue? Welp, i guess that is a good thing. Modus Operandi is a popular Latin phrase which means-method of doing something, usually applied to crime.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    From wise men to men who are gods.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    Lol my strategy lollllll

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    He will need to change, from Homo sapiens into homo Deus.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    Noice

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Of Mankind

    Well, ty for the review-figures, i made this rambling tritina in less than 15 minutes, it probably has a bunch of mistakes.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Realistic Re: A flawed leader(Part 1)

    Yeah! Sounds good.

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Treasure That Is Greater Than Gold

    Np!

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Politics, Realistic Re: A flawed leader(Part 1)

    I%u2019ll be looking forward to it!

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Treasure That Is Greater Than Gold

    Too much is never good.

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Treasure That Is Greater Than Gold

    Ty for the review! I will try to make more poetry. That part of the text means that people who overly greed for knowledge and happiness, and step on others ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Many Gifts of Malia--Part 13: "The Dwarf"

    np, I%u2019m looking forward to it.

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Other Re: Exodus-Part Two

    Ty for the review-I am flattered by your praise! They wage war on many fronts. Sure, ill add more descriptive and vivid language and fix that typo. Defilement of an ...

    Mar 23, 2021


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda