User avatar

HHemayed

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Truth

    Thanks for commenting.I can really use the tips.:)

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Person You Used To Be

    Yup,I seems very good.I love it.Keep up the good work.:)

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Power Within-Chapter 1

    I changed it a lot.Please comment.Thanks.:)I hope you like it.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Goodnight.

    Cool,it does rhyme very good.I love the way it sounds.:)

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Power Within-Chapter 1

    Thank you all.I'm really happy with your advises.I'll make sure that I'll fix the chapter-when I have more time.Thanks a lot everyone.:)

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Powerful Vice

    I love this, really good:)

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That Night

    very nice.:)Good job.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All you need is God.

    I love it!It's excellent,no changes needed.Plus,I love the way you think:)Good job

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Daddy's Song

    I think it's really good.It's pretty simple though,but if you like it like that,keep it.:)It's very good.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Someone To Fight For

    Wow!I love it,it's so amazing.I think it's perfect.Well done:)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What Do you Want

    Hi, I like it,but I think you need to link it-somehow.I kinda got lost in the middle,but I think it's good:)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken heart

    I really like it,I don't think it needs any change.Bravo:D

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Truth

    I don't know,I think (ain't) sounds better,but thanks.I'll think about it.:)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted

    I really liked it,very very good.Well,I don't know what to say,it's pretty good.keep up the good work.:)

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Star

    Very nice.I like to leave myself think and wonder,about anything,just like you did here.:)

    Feb 10, 2011


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats