User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    A quite original poem. I loved the rhythm and the language. *snork* Great job here. Inspiration comes in the most unlikely places, no? *applause* ~GryphonFledgling

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A Wrinkle In Time

    Whoa, what? There are sequels? *feels totally out of the loop* I must look those up...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Desperate for your love

    Amen! Go Jesus, you know it! I liked this poem. It was really simple, but it was loving and really expressed your want and thanks to God. Really have nothing ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Eyes, Black Dragon

    Thanks to everyone who reviewed. It's nice to know that I am loved. :) In response to the many questions about continuing: this was originally supposed to be a novel, ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wing Watcher

    I was getting a childhood crush that a guy had on a girl that he has known since he was little. They were best friends, and he knows everything about ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    This chapter seemed to be totally disconnected from the last one. I just didn't seem to have the same 'feel' as the last one. This was just more juvenile, if ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Storm

    Thanks for the note. I couldn't figure out why it hadn't shown up on the front page. I knew I had forgotten to rate it, but I didn't connect the ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Shadow Thieves

    I loved this book. You should read the sequel "The Siren's Song" or something like that. I seriously cannot remember at the moment. I didn't like it quite as much ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Against Red

    "Removed the barrier between us. That’s what I have done." He asked her what she did and she answered him in her head. In her head, she had taken away ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love poem.

    I'm in the same boat as Sabrina up there. I'm not a poetry critic, but I thought this was pretty. The rhythm was great. The eagle's feather was an unexpected ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider

    Jeez, I didn't realize that there were so many rules for poetry. I thought it was a free form of expression, with less rules than other forms of writing. To ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spider

    I really wasn't sure what genre (I write poetry only rarely and don't really know much about genres in poetry) to put it in, so I put it here. Can ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Birth

    I haven't seen you around YWS before. My name is Saint and I shall be your critic today. Yeah, I'm new. Nice to meet you and thanks for your critique... ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Beginnings

    Thanks for the tip. I know that it does go a little fast, but the monkey-mouse deal is not the one that is shady and mysterious... These fics are all ...

    Jan 2, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle