User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The Things I Keep Inside

    thanks for the review. I know about formatting poems and punctuation, everything I did there was entirely intentional and I proofread this poem several times before I posted it. I'm ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl

    YES! AH! It rocks :) Great job!

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Girl in the Coffee Shop

    oh. lol I just remembered that reference. No that's not where that came from. My Grandpa died last April and my Mom used to Nurse the Elderly so that's what ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: My Fight With Gravity

    Well see I warned you but SOMEONE wouldn't listen :p

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Not Sure What To Call This

    Thanks Aley, this was a really good review. You're right. This is not one of my best short stories. Not at all. This is the first short story I wrote ...

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Not Sure What To Call This

    lol it was when she fell down the stairs. I tried to make that clear when I mentioned the blood stains on the couch where her head had been.

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Invitation of a Heart

    No problem :)

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: TFoA - Chapter 15

    okay cool, sorry I didn't know that part XD

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Writers KrazyWriter And Chanta1234.... What Happened It's Being Worked On

    Well then. I hope you plan on finishing this! If and when you do, let me know.

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Mother Earth: A gang rape victim

    I'm sorry. But I was a victim of mental abuse that was of a very sexual nature, and there is no reason for you to compare our abuse of Earth ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Writer's Block

    thank you

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Writer's Block

    yup

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A moderator, a YWSer, and a monkey walk into a bar

    And here I was, so excited to read a good joke :/ As far as editing literary works, I really hate that I can't delete works that I'm done with. ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster-Chapter Two

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Heya! Gravity here for a review. Let me just say that the Titanic has always fascinated me. I'm already sucked in to this piece, even though it isn't the first ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Letter Never to Arrive

    your day will come. Thank you for your compliments!

    Nov 20, 2014


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian