User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: The Suicide Diary: Chapter 2 Part 1

    Thanks Blue, yeah I see your points and they are all very valid. Some of it I'm going to change and I had Sage step out into traffic for a ...

    Nov 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: 25 Things to Keep in Mind When Surviving a Horror Novel

    Thanks!

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch8)

    so sorry! didn't mean to review this twice!

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch8)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Heya! Grav here for another review So this is the second chapter of yours that I'm reviewing. This just gets more and more interesting. I do have some nitpicks, mostly ...

    Sep 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Stolen Bride | Unedited

    I'm going to come back and review this later, I just wanted to say 2 things a. I LOVED THIS b. Christian and Elliot are brothers in the book 50 ...

    Sep 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: 25 Things to Keep in Mind When Surviving a Horror Novel

    Finally! Someone caught that! :D

    Sep 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Suicide Diary: Chapter 1

    I know, my intent was to make the first chapter short, just to introduce the reader to Ellie. The chapters are about to get much longer.

    Aug 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: 1,000 Years From Now

    Thank you, that's very nice of you to say and I appreciate it :)

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: 1,000 Years From Now

    As for the grammatical errors I understand that there may be some. It's been a very long time since I've written a short story and even longer since I wrote ...

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Why

    I appreciate your review but honestly, it was really harsh. Did I do anything right? Or are you telling me that the whole thing was crap?

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Why

    thanks and yes, I do legitimately have depression. It seems like you can relate

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Untitled: Chapter 4

    Seriously. I posted this because it was taking up drafts in my folder. The Untitled novel doesn't exist anymore. I didn't think it would end up in the greenroom.

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Counting Stars

    #OneRepublic! Nice poem by the way :) XOXO, Gravity

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: just an echo

    PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON THIS. IT'S ANNOYING AND I'M NOT USING THIS. I JUST PUBLISHED IT TO GET IT OUT OF MY DRAFTS FOLDER. SERIOUSLY. THE NOTIFS ARE SPAM.

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: Are You a Feminist?

    ohhh okay that makes sense. Nvm then :)

    Feb 16, 2015


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet