User avatar

GrapeNerd

GrapeNerd

  • Short Story » General, General Re: yup

    Thanks for the review, but this was never meant to be published at all.

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: yup

    Hello!!! Thank you so much for reviewing! This was originally intended to be a draft for a character that I have in my D&D campaign. I had no idea how ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: yup

    Hi!! Sorry this was meant to be a draft and I had no intention of publishing it. It's just some brainstorm stuff for a character I'm playing in D&D haha. ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bruised

    Thanks! Yeah, I didn't really intend on making this as polished or whatever. I had it lying in my drafts for a really long time, and I've only decided to ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: For The Boy Who

    I couldn't figure out how to edit the format for this one. Sorry for the messy lines.

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: It's Been Fun, Percy

    I FEEL THE FEELS

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Mislead To Misery

    Oh, well I guess you should keep the commas in then, seeing as they must be your signature thing! :)

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Man Riddled with Arrows

    Yes, you are correct! I am a Whovian! Well anyway, I hope you continue it soon, and good luck!

    May 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Quiet to Explosive

    Ooh, nice poem! Very visual, the length helps, too! I don't really have any nitpicks, it seems to me that this poem was very well written, so kudos! There were ...

    May 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Tish-er-TITLE

    I look forward to it! Also, nice profile picture!

    May 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Hello

    Hi, thank you so much for the review! Actually, this story was born through a spur-of-the-moment thing and then I lost power to continue. It's actually written in two points ...

    May 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: A Superior Kind of Hero

    Aw, that's a bummer, but I guess it kind of makes the ending even more realistic! I bid you good luck on your other projects!

    May 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gracia

    oh my gods i was right! I totally agree, Leo is one of my favorites too, for some reason I ship him with Calypso..anyway, good job on your story and ...

    May 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I hate you

    Aw, thank you! I never thought of that! Actually, I started writing this as a conversation through a phone, but I changed some stuff. Thanks again!

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I hate you

    Aw, thank you! Yeah, i agree, it does sound better without the comma, however it's supposed to be like that. You know, like how most kids talk nowadays.

    May 12, 2014


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka