User avatar

GordonRamsayLuver

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: poetry

    Hello Welcome to YWS by the way. Not bad as the first poem but it was kind of cliche by that I mean so vague and original. No imagery which ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: depressing

    I found this really good because you made each other line rhyme. Which is a good thing in poems like this. Your right this was sad. But I am used ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alive.

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver you can GRL for short. Not to be mean but this seems like more of a story than a poem. But i am notsaying it was ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Held

    Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:50 pm Post subject: Held -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I could never know what I never learned; I could never ache where I

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I'll Miss You.

    Wow this was amazing. I am serious. It was a great poem. It had great emotion. Just becareful with the commas ok. Some you don't even need. But overall it ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Tunnel

    The Tunnel Whose depths forever coil the secret we both shared: as we howled into the vice of glinting darkness, tasting passion, folding flesh, blinding each other with the agony ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Hi I am GRL(GordonRamsayLuver) This poem was very interesting. I liked it. But it didn't catch me that me that much it felt like something was missing. I don't know ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love...

    This is kind of vague why is love harsh? Why is love crazy. The poem seems like a list. Sorry to be rough but this poem has no feeling or ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three steps ahead

    Hello I might be new but I can give some kind of a review. I really like how you did it through their point of view. I like them kind ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An ode to those who dream

    Hello I am GordonRamsayLuver. I am new to this site. I really like your poem especially the rhyme scheme. You kept the same rhyme scheme throughout the poem which was ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fairytale land

    Hi I am new here so I am going to try to give a good review so here it is I am going to be straight forward with you... I ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Scream

    I found it to be quite interesting matter of fact. This was very good but the only thing was is that it has no punctionuation at all. It seems to ...

    May 27, 2008


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451