User avatar

Goldenheart

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Black Umbrellas

    Very, very good. I loved it. I admire your ability to write a somewhat long piece, without getting boring, of giving the feeling that you're dragging on and on. I ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: RedWall Series

    I agree. If you've read the first five, you've pretty much read them all. I must say, though, that he writes very well. The villains are riveting. I liked the ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beauty of her Body

    Interesting. I don't know how you do it. I struggle with that style of writing, with the old english phrasing. You do it very well! And the ideas are communicated ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: House of Divinity Chp 1 part 1

    What a way to leave off! Good gracious! There's no going back NOW! You've got to post the rest of it! And soon! I loved the simple yet descriptive style ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Unknown Man

    Nicely done! The details are thorough. You feel as though you know your way around the house. The mood is well told. I've a small suggestion. Just a teeny one. ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Many people who have posted on this subject have read Harry Potter, but not Lord of the Rings. I am exactly the opposite, having read Lord of the Rings many ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 1

    Very well written! You already have a feel of who the main character is. You see things through her eyes. Way to hook a reader! I'm afraid I won't be ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blacklake

    Well done, Mad! Your plot was well communicated. You know what the character wants. Your descriptions, the visual ones, anyway, were very good! Just a few suggestions. (Feel free to ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Teabag Rocket

    Oooh! I love it! Wonderful! The dialog was snappy and simple, the flow was swift, and the story had its share of suspense. I felt myself wondering if her hand ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poor Packers of the Pond

    Hey! Your rhythm was nice, and I just loved the way the lines were situated, alternating between the same two sounds all the way through. Truly unique and interesting! I... ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thoughts Are A Rainbow, Feelings Are A Spectrum.

    I, for one, enjoyed it very much. I don't wish to discredit anyone's opinion, merely to state my own. It was nice and easy to read, without awkward stumbles. The ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Innocent Love

    WOW! I really like the flow of it, and the readability! Straightforward and pretty, well communicated! I can only imagine what the tune sounds like, I'm sure it's great! :D ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    Hee hee! Oh, that's nice! The utter chaos of the situation is familiar to me. :) There were maybe two lines that I tripped over, but perhaps I read it ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One

    Hey! I liked what you had to say. (I'm not the kind of person who is qualified to critique grammar, I'll leave that to the others.) The lonely, uncertain mood ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Kingdom of Loathing

    Wow! I've never heard Annabel Lee imitated in such a way. I recognised it right off. Very creative! I enjoyed the rhythm especially, the way the lines rhymed, etc. I ...

    Mar 11, 2007


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind