User avatar

GoldenQuill

even if;

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter - An Unexpected Orphan

    I actually really enjoyed it. I loved the way you write, and it's actually a very good fanfiction. I understand it's not finished, but you should really finish; because I ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 2.

    As good as the first one. :mrgreen: There was not that awkward sentence everyone gushed over before. It was really fantastic; you finished the other chapter beautifully and artisticly. I ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    I really liked it! I now want to read more. xP But that was fantastic. I love the flow of words, the way it sounded, the way you described. But ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    Okay. I heard praactically everyone talking about the Twilight books and films so I decided that I would give them ago and read the first book. I was kinda dissapointed ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Do these even exist?

    If you're looking for a fantasy-like thing, try the 'Magic in Manhattan Seris'. There's: Bras & Broomsticks, Frogs & French Kisses, Spells & Sleepingbags, and Parties & Potions. They're written ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books please (again)

    You should read the Inkheart books. There's three of them: Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath. They're all writen by Cornelia Funke. I'll give you like a 'back-of-the-cover-worthy' oreintation about it, jus

    May 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: THIS IS NOT A STORY dont read

    Honestly? I was kind of bored. It had nothing to it... just a conversation with no feel. Like, for example. Robin to Allie: ur interesting and fun to talk to ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harvest Moon: Reclaim the Past

    I love Harvest Moon so much, so when I saw this I thought, "Uhm, did I read that write?" It was great. Unlike the other people, I did not think ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stuck in the Past: Part Three (Edited)

    I actually haven't read the first two parts [need to catch up on that], but that was really fantastic. I love your style of writing, the way you use words ...

    May 11, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild