User avatar

God

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Streetlamp Heroes

    Thank you ms. Suzanne for the quite... honest... critique. Well, lets start off with the line breaks. they really have no point, other than thats how I thought the poem, ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Streetlamp Heroes

    perhaps, my good friend, the poem only seems jolting to you, because you are assigning to it a rhythm that is not there... try reading it in a different way, ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Truth Behind the Lies

    let me state this right now. there is a reason I wrote the poem this way... well sort of... it is NOT about suicide... well, it is, but it isnt, ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Golden Skinned People

    well, i was slightly surprised to read it, go to comment it, come back and find the ending massively different. I kinda sorta liked the last part of the last ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just The Way I Like It

    I feel I should also make a point of something else, when you commented that no-one had told me how to live my life, you did not take into account ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just The Way I Like It

    Thanks all for reading this, but again, I think some of you may have assumed it had more meaning than It actually did, this was just a casual poem I ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Foreward Dreams, Living Today, and Yesterday's Memories,

    Thank you both, yes my rhyme scheme is scattered and inconsistant, but its kool, and I like short poems, thes three are meant to be a set. and i might ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hand In Hand

    this is odd, ive gotten into the habit of critiqueing my critiquers well, first off, i'd like peopple to comment more on the content behind it, rather than the superficious ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forever Young

    thank you all, especially Charliebo, who's reply i found most helpful... and i think i will change it too "whilst" thank you. I guess i shouldnt be surprised that nobody ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mahatma's Grief

    So, I have read thy poem, and then read the comments. It was a very powerfully moving poem, and Mr. Gandhi was one of the most amazing people I have ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Things They Say

    Thank you all, for the replies, but I have to say, I agree with the Novices, no, the last line is NOT out of character, It's a statement. It needeth ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Meaning of Life

    Thanks both of you, and yes, to answer your question, the meaning of life is plainly, just living. To live your own life the way you think you should. and ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    yeah, it got better towards the end, it just started out a bit choppy.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Service to Society

    well, for one, the main character was actually a girl. i dont think i mentioned that though, did I? and another, ive re-written this since then, so its a little ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scott

    Short, sweet and to the point, this poem would make a great card, I like the way you made it have a sort of... i dont know, innocence to it ...

    May 21, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson