Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This One's For You

    Thank you! :D I'm really glad I got my message out!

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Give Me Back My Soul

    I like the way this seems to linger. Hauntingly beautiful. The best kind. I love it. Keep Writing! -Greena

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Take The Left Path/ Chp 1

    The first part was not part of the story, just a description. NOT a zombie Apocalypse thing and the setting is in a time where- NOT giving spoilers. Will be ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Take The Left Path/ Chp 1

    Can I get some reviews? I'd like to know how I can improve.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death's Melting Clock

    The parenthesis weren't meant as echoes, they were meant as thoughts.

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Thrown Away

    I do have longer chapters later on. It starts out short, though, because I had limited time to write and I was writing one chapter in a day. This is ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Thrown Away

    At last someone likes this simplistic style! I love books like this, where it's written as though the real character were writing. I will post more. Thank you. :) BTW, ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Take The Left Path (Prologue)

    Thanks for reading. I'll remember to fix my grammar.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Take The Left Path (Prologue)

    Aye, the Nothingness... my worst fear, really, everything gone, being alone, no pain, no hope, no escape.... (Shudders) Oh and I fixed the sentence. :) Now there's a space.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I Had Wings

    Figured I should start explaining things as people seen not to like my rhyming style. Reason behind the off-rhymes: This poem was my dream. I know it sounds weird but ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Finally

    Wow.... just... wow. amazing poem. Perfect flow, great rhythm, absolutely fantastic choice of words.... I utterly adore this poem. You are a very, very good poet and writer. Amazing. Keep ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of The Fallen Spirit

    Thank you! I just wanted to try a style that could emphasize my point better.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    Thank you! That's what every poet wants to hear.

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    Thank you so much. This poem, by far, took the longest to write because of the pattern.

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: White Ravens

    Wow, thank you. I don't write a lot a ballads, so I'm really glad this one turned out well.

    Jan 24, 2011


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell