User avatar

Gamergirl

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sinking

    Like a song that never ends it is the mystery of depths and gore alike.Of fallen birds and sunken treasure and sometimes broken little wings.Suffused in anger and longing and ...

    Nov 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tea and Toast

    We are ugly in the morning, my face is puffy and lame.We could use this time to talk,but I’m speechless, it’s a shame.Words are left untouchedand stacked up by the ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Once Upon a December

    Once upon a december,There is something I must remember.On a midnight dreary,There was something dark and eerie.Something in that bleak december,Things I just can't remember.Somebody held me safe and

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Memories of a Star

    Hello there! I shall be reviewing this piece of work this fine day :) I pinned Star to the ground. He froze, squirming the slightest bit. "Get off," he squeaked. ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lily

    Red yellow strokes spread all across the sky,Strong breeze whistled in the vast field of wheat and rye.The moring rays of light sizzling bright,Early birds with a call take flight.Greenest ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cataract Operation

    The sun comes like a headthrough last night's turtleneck. A pigeon in the yard turns tailand offers me a card. Any card.From pillar to post, a pantomimeof damp, forgotten washingon ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Parents Love

    I stomp my feet, I throw a tantrum I scream and yell I threaten to move out I throw the plates I smash the cups But they still won’t leave ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hands of Time

    This is really cute. However for me some of the lines didn't really give off a good rhythm as the others did. It's really sweat and romantic. I agree that ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freedom

    I really enjoyed this piece. The rhythm was good almost throughout. Near the middle it didn't seem to flow as well as the other lines. Life is cold, so cold. ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just Friends?

    Hello. I shall be your reviewer this fine day. I stare down the word friends and underline it in furry. I know were only supposed to be friends but i ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Those Who Are Nameless: Prologue

    Hello. I'm just going o do a small review. Hope it helps. She was in danger. I sprinted across a blasted heath, the most inhospitable land I'd ever imagined. The ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paintings

    Paintings hanging on my wall, none too big, none too small. Collages, drawings, colors galore, far too good for a dusty store. Broadway, Dickerson, and Berlin, not one alike, not ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: United we Stand

    Chapter Eleven: The Unknown Terror Rain started to fall from the sky, mixed with the bitter cold of the air made it worse. My coat was soon soaked and started ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Princess Aaron

    Hello I shall be review this :) I'll just jump right in. Prologue The heir was expected to be a strong son, he would be 'brave and bold' as the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gravestone pt.1

    Hello! I'll be reviewing your work this fine day :) I'll just say what I think as I read this. One thing that doesn’t scare me are graveyards at night. ...

    Aug 27, 2011


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain