User avatar

Galatea

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: don't cry. god, don't cry.

    Wow. This is a really hauntingly beautiful piece. Nitpicks: And you cut yourself to feel alive. ..... smashing beginning. very intreguing, draws the reader in. In a broken reality, silence ...

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    I love Shakespeare. I want to join the Royal Shakespeare Company in London and become a Shakespearean actor. There is nothing I love more in this world than Shakespearean literature. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    Oh, goodness darling! So cliche! Honestly, I just don't care about this person. Yes, they're alone and crying--but why on earth should I care. Get me inside the speaker's head. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mannequin

    Brilliant. Nitpicks: Made of plastic and a kind of Vacant dignity A girl with long hair (whose Original colour she will never know )...('we will never know'? she knows what ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alexis

    Oh my darling, I so love your poetry. This seemed a bit rough compared to what I usually see, so I thought I'd 'be gentle', and critique. Nitpicks: At the ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: you probably laughed

    I TOTALLY understand the difficulties of having a hanus (hanus?) ex. That said... Nitpicks: Like a robe of darkness you're hidden from me ....(GAH! Cliche simile. Not the strongest way ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Interstellar Highway

    Oh Grimm...you know I love your stuff. This is no exception. I really enjoyed the ethereal feel of this work. The tone reflects the idea of drifting in space very ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Waiting to Exhale

    I really like this piece (of course!) I don't think you need to break up the lines, but that's just me. Specifics: in a box with four walls very strong ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Very Last Drop

    First off, cheers on a well written poem! The repetition is a really nice effect, however, the punctuation at the end of each line makes the poem super super stacatto. ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bloodloss

    Ick. Blood. Uhm, it's not a bad picture you paint here. Specifics: The jab cross to your nose makes something give way --> (Too long, can you inset a line ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How could you?

    First off, you're right. This isn't the greatest poem in existence. Good for you for recognizing that! I hate it when people post works in progress and expect sunshine blown ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Metamorphoses

    OOOH winter...this gives me shivers. The good kinds. Why did I die to bring you back when all you did was disapear again?---> (Nitpick: disappear*) Your name was Daphne then. ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cutting Edge

    Tee hee...you my HEEERO. Okay... By a piece of shit that you don't need ------> (I like this...but what add would HONESTLY start this way. It makes the sarcasm too ...

    Dec 13, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Up at night

    Oh dear...here we go.... Days gone by Nights have flied------------(flown? fled? flied isn't a word, dear) Wishes have been dreamt Prayers left unsaid Everyone is sleeping Everyone but you Creeping ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Divine Inspiration

    Beautiful. It reminds me of Francesca Lia Block's Primavera . A book I highly recommend to any and all teen poets. I'm sure there are flaws, but I won't be ...

    Dec 5, 2004


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci