User avatar

GagaBowie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sylvia

    Hey I liked this poem, based on the fact it is presented almost like spoken language. The description of lips is very good. :) keep it up!

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Eyes See You.

    hahahah it reminded me of that too! :) Thanks Matthew.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hera's Curse

    Thankyou popatemyheart1994 whoever you are. :)

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Gone.

    well, the 'her' part is meant to represent someone who is aware i'm going to kill myself. It is supposed to be my best friend and even though she is ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Gone.

    This is the only poem in my collection where it rhymes, so be kind when reviewing. :) Oh, and i wrote this a while back so if it's not as ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Banana Split

    Hey, i really liked your poem. It made me hungry. :) Keep it up!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love

    hi, i really liked this poem. I thought you planned it out well and added a lot of detail. Well done! :)

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rice Crispies

    This poem is very cute and i enjoyed reading it. :) I love your profile picture by the way, i too - am a star wars fan.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cutlery Can Do More.

    Hi, to answer your questions the poem is essentially about a woman trapped in a marriage where she does love her husband, he isn't abusive but he is superior to ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three Letters

    I thought this poem was really sweet. :) Well done.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awake

    Hi, I really liked your poem because you planned it out so well, i could read it easily and couldn't find a fault. :) Well done.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Death of Love.

    I'm sorry if this poem seems confusing, to me it makes sense but i can understand how it can't at times. The poem is essentially about when I'm apart from ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Death of Love.

    Thanks for the comment 'White Rabbit' i was writing about a person i really liked and how when we aren't together i feel really sad, in a 'hell unknown' and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Death of Love.

    Thanks so much for the comment 'EdgarAllenPoe' and for the warm welcome. :)

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Divine Love

    Your poem is so beautiful, i really enjoyed it.

    Jul 19, 2010


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena