User avatar

GG4560

Hani

  • Other » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The fall of a kingdom

    Hi, This is GG! I want to say that i was surprised by the ending because i expected Sophie to be older since she seemed so responsible and mature. Also, ...

    Oct 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Spruce Woods (The Eastcliff Series #1) - Chapter 26

    This is my first time reading this story, so i don't really know what's going on, but i like the fact that even though i don't really know what is ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: our kingdom

    Hi marmalade! I hope you have a nice day! I just want to say that this is a beautiful poem. You really have a way with words and how to ...

    Nov 23, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: need help

    Hi nishthabawa2896! After reading, i really think you put a lot of feelings into this. My idea is that if he thinks you don't understand him even though you do, ...

    Oct 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1

    Hello! First thing that i noticed when reading your story was your organization. I noticed that you tend to mix dialogues and descriptions together, making it hard to follow. I ...

    Oct 9, 2016
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Advice

    Aye, hi! I must say that i tried and failed many times to sing this; and i finally came to an agreement that i could only rap this one out. ...

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter Four

    Hi there! From reading your story, i feel like you should have more description of the scene actions. You have an equal balance of dialogues and descriptions which i think ...

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I chose life

    Hi there! First of all, this is a very emotional piece of writing, and i am really sorry for your grandfather. Your writing and the way you describe him also ...

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Beast Within

    Hi there! From reading your story, I've found some minor changes that have to do with your organization. You have some conversations that i think should be separated into smaller ...

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Are They Real?

    It looks like your goal is fear in this poem and you've achieved it! The way you write the poem makes it flow smoothly. You also left a sense of ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Dear Jess. From, That Girl You Probably Don't Remember.

    Before i write my review, i want to say that i am so moved by your title. I have the exact same problem, and i can clearly understand your writing ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not SO Imaginary

    To be honest, your poem gives me goosebumps! Had that actually happened? I mean you can describe that so clearly that its easy for me to paint that picture in ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: I don't understand

    Meaningful and sad. Seriously. I don't know if you post this for a review on the poem or an advice on how you, feel, but i am telling you both. ...

    Sep 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Irrationality - Monday

    In my opinion, i think that you should balance the conversation part and the description part equally. Its like your conversation part nearly takes up most of the page. It ...

    Sep 27, 2016


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl