User avatar

FrankProchazka

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    Thank you kindly for your appreciation of my poem, I'm glad the emotion wasn't lost in my hopelessly verbose and dramatic style.

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    Thank you for your kind words.

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: England, Oh My England

    Some generic imagery but In a poem as obnoxiously patriotic as this one it doesn't really matter.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Water Nymph

    Very elegant and beautiful poem, thank you for writing it. I was wondering whether or not your poem was partly based on the masterpiece of Dvorak's opera about the water ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Live is to Die

    Really cool poem. I like the simple, dreamlike style you invoke. Don't stop, please.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: These Scars

    I liked it, the style was enticing and I generally favour poems which are left open to vivid interpretation. Try and improve your vocabulary.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenage Girls

    One of my best friends is a girl who finds herself extremely frustrated by the incessant ambiguity and agenda orientated worlds of teenage girls, I can on some level empathise ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love is Lillies

    Cool poem, it's interesting to see how well people transform simple words into complex ideas.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Birdless Summer

    Thanks for the review blackbird. I must say I'm intrigued by the prevalence of murdering psychopathic avatars in this thread. I'm dismayed by the realisation that, most likely, my reason ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Birdless Summer

    Thank you, Kylan. I've only recently taken up the hobby of recreational writing and the opportunity to receive encouragement and criticism from far more experienced writers, such as yourself, is ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Birdless Summer

    Thank you, I will try more thoroughly to avoid clichés in the future.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Crucifix is a Sex Toy

    10/10. Beautiful. You've adopted the exact kind of style I love.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Existence Mundane

    I must tell you though for future reference, avoid centering lines of verse at all costs. It's most often the mark of an amateur writer, because it rarely serves any ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Existence Mundane

    I thought this poem was unique and quite interesting, the opposite of mundane! :P I love the rhyme scheme, especially since it is coupled by great lines. I like the ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Concrete Cannibals

    Thank you for you're review man, it's great to get some genuine and critical feedback for once. I'll take what you said into account, I fully understand that my beginning ...

    Jul 24, 2010


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda