User avatar

ForeverRebel

Rebel

  • Short Story » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Nightmare

    I'm sure it will. Be sure to tell me when you begin to write the novel! :)

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'll Be There

    Thanks! I was also questioning that same stanza myself, but I just hadn't gotten around to fixing it.

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'll Be There

    Thank you so much for commenting. :D I really appreciate it.

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I'll Be There

    Thanks for commenting. :) I tried to do the shift enter, but it still refused to work. :(

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Everything Is Within the Mind

    Haha thanks for the review. It's never too late and it was much appreciated. :)

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Everything Is Within the Mind

    I hope that's meant in a good way...?

    Aug 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: God's Wonder

    Thanks for taking a look at my poem. :) It means a lot to me. I really haven't had much experience with poetry, so I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: God's Wonder

    Hi there. Thanks for looking at my poem. :) It wouldn't necessarily make sense if I said "is the best thing God given us". Do you think I should make ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: God's Wonder

    Thank you. I was using alliteration on the phrase "pretty piano playing playfully". I wanted the poem to look a little unique, so that's why I did the "staircase" feel. ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: True Beauties

    Thank you so much! (: I actually wrote it a few months ago when my class was studying poems in Literature. I have another haiku that I might post about ...

    Jul 7, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lone Ranger

    Thanks for commenting on my short story. I didn't really have a set age for Kayla, maybe somewhere in her mid 20's, and she is staying with her uncle.

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lone Ranger

    Thank you! On the first comment, I was meaning Mr. Wayfaring's wife died of breast cancer, not Uncle Raymond's. I'll be sure to fix that in the future. I thought ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Discomfort of Home

    Thanks so much for commenting on my short story! :) I was planning on making it longer, and was going to explain some of the characters later on. I wrote ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Discomfort of Home

    Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to reply. :/ I appreciate your criticism on my little short story! :) Do you think I should make it longer? I planned ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Romantic Re: The Lost Love Found

    I really enjoyed this short story. It was well said, and very engrossing for me. One thing I'd suggest: watch the spacing. Just minor mistakes here and there, but otherwise, ...

    Jun 8, 2013


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year