User avatar

Foreseer

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Most Depressing Game Goes On (Unfortunately)

    There's only one thing I can say about this: I loved it! Got me hooked with the first sentence. I liked the way you described the bar...I mean restaurant, also ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: "Don't look at me"

    Woah, this, I gotta say, is unlike anything I have ever read before. I thought it was good. A few little spelling and grammar stuff, but I do believe someone ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    Oooh, this is good. I liked it, too. It seems your story is going along great. Other people got the mistakes and stuff so I'm not gonna do that. Can't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closet: Chapter 2

    Oooh, just read the first chapter but this is better, in my opinion. I kind of laughed when Forrest asked her for the Windex and she saw it wasn't her ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closet: Chapter 1

    Well, I thought this was really good and I loved it. Not much to say since every one else kind of pointed out the spelling and grammar stuff. You got ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Super Boy

    Hey, this is a good idea. I don't think I've seen one like it :D Just a few grammar stuff, but other than that I liked it. You could definately ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How to Kill a Baby

    Interesting :shock: but well written. Although it wouldn't hurt to put some background and a few more descriptions here and there. Like why is she trying to sell the baby, ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Because of her Death

    Oooh, I barely read the first few lines and decided I had to finish the story. Grabbed my attention, it did. I'd like to read what happens next. ella and ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Name in Stars

    I can so totally relate. (That's a good thing). :D I like the rhyming and the beat it has all the way through. The poem was simple but affective. (in ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frustrated on Tuesday

    Hehehe! I like this. It's simple but it's true and you can relate it to yourself, and that's what I like. This is going to be me next year. :( ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: And the Bride Wore Black

    Nice job on grabbing my attention all the way through the first part! Really liked it, but I got confused a little bit. Nothing to worry about. I liked the ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Uglies Trilogy

    Oh, my sister read those books. I, unfortunately, haven't. My sister says they're really good books, even though she didn't exactly like the ending of the last book. She said ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: In The Forests of the Night

    I LOVE this book, not to mention the author. I think this is a really good book, too short though and too bad there was no sequel. I must have ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You're Beautiful

    That was good, I liked it very much. It had descriptions and it was simple (in a good way). Missing a few quotation marks here and there, but that can ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Morning Colors

    For some reason this poem calmed me down and relaxed me. I don't know if it's supposed to do that. :D I liked the way you used the words and ...

    Apr 12, 2007


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.