User avatar

Floydian42

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: West Winds Fall

    Hey, thanks guys! Sorry, normally I get emails when there are replies and this time for some reason they didn't, so sorry! I really don't mean to be blowing you ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ben and Jerry

    Hmm... I know I should have something to say, but I don't. All I have is a "Huh. I like it." So, GJ! (BTW, Dave Barry is awesome!)

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shiver down my Spine

    Ok, I added in a few periods and comma's. IDK how those make such a big deal, but whatever. As far as the "more like lyrics things goes" Yeah, I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Noctis Volatilis Pacis

    *Stares along with Cade at Suzanne's comment* *Clears throat* Well, I updated the piece in terms of grammar, and added punctuation where I believe it provides for most clarity. This ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Noctis Volatilis Pacis

    Ok, I pm'd this to Suzanne, and one thing I'm having trouble with is that not only to me, but to people I've shown it to from other then this ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fearless

    Thank you all for your replies! It is quite appreciated. Written on my heart- Hmm... perhaps a little too much space left open? I mean, I kept it nice and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty

    My thoughts are pretty much exact with feline's. But I just wanted to say "Wow." For 6th grade, wow. Definitely some stuff great potential there.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sweet Novocaine

    Hey! Thanks for saying so! I must say, I never put any thought as to the pace it was meant to be read. I personally do read it slow, though, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frame the Silence

    Hey! Many thanks for the reviews. As for the capitalization, I apologize. I used to capitalize every word I wrote in a poem out of habit, and it didn't bother ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Dream.

    Hmm, thanks to all for the responses! I apologize for the improper grammar, I never was the best at the technic's of it all! And as for the conversation, I ...

    Dec 31, 2007


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson