User avatar

Flame11

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Surreal Submission

    Great job! I agree with Anonamuse that you mean rough not rogue. Rogue means all what Anonamuse said but also means a kind of make up. I also agree with ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 5 of Chasing The Sun (And Last)

    I read chapter 3-5. This is the review for all of them. Great writing! But I think that it was a bit too fast. They were just looking at the ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun

    Once again, all the mistakes are pointed out. This is great! Normally, I wouldn't really want to read this type of story but you write them really well. Keep it ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bastards

    One part didn't seem to fit into the rest of the story. I spent my empty and boring days highlighting all the lies that God told those poor Jews. I ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 1 of "Thrills of Barcelona"

    This is great! I caught something that doesn't seem right... I didn't notice it the first time I read it but... Velma sighed, whipping up a bottle of water and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Eighth (And LAST) Chapter of Wrong or Right

    A few things. We have no idea what the revenge is. You should explain that more. The thing with Eric liking Calix was completely unexpected and I agree with Bear ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part 1 of Chapter 7

    This is GREAT!!!! One thing though... “I wish I could help,” Steven murmured. The tears seemed to disappear as I smiled over at him, “Actually…there is something you can do,” ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2 of BC

    I like this! Once again, others have beaten me to nitpicking. Sigh. Ah well. I liked the stalker part. It's fascinating that Chester is very interested with the MC. It ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 6 of Wrong Or Right

    This is FANTASTIC!!! I loved how you ended it with that sentence. How do you do this? Do you have a secret elf or something that write for you? :roll: ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shadows On the Ceiling

    I think you should take the 'oh's out. And this part: My heart aches to My head says no That doesn't really make sense... Why would your heart WANT to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chap. 3 or Wrong or Right

    Everything wrong i see is already pointed out. Nothing for me to add. And about what Chern said, i disagree. I have a gay friend and he's really good friends ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 2 of Wrong or Right?

    Great! Only one typo that i can see. “I’m fine, just—can you give me a massage for a second.” I think it should be a question mark not a period. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Wrong or Right? (Chapter One)

    Good job! I couldn't find any typos. Though some of it was confusing. Was Calix going to Chad's house? And i'm not really clear on whether the house was chad's ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 2 of H/Hr fanfic

    I agree with Summerless. You don't need that comma in the second sentence. Also, who's Lepus? We have no clue who she is. “With pleasure , ” It should be ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: It Turned On The Lights

    This is great! Several mistakes, yes, but otherwise, I love it. It was a bit tedious at the beginning but quickly got interesting. I have met they’re clones and I ...

    Apr 15, 2008


I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
— Leonardo da Vinci