User avatar

Firearris

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Love is like the Rain.

    Hey, Mo! :) Okay, very nice poem here. Only one thing really bugs me, and that's the 'End' at the end. Is it actually part of the poem, or are ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For You

    Hello, Ollie! Very nice poem! To tell the truth, I can't find anything wrong with it. It's quite a nice and interesting poem. :) I'd have to say the last ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Together Forever

    Hi, Riot! This poem is very nice. :) It has lovely rhymes and a nice sound to it, and your grammar and punctuation is great. Only one thing bugs me. ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rain

    Hey Corwin, Welcome to YWS! Very nice poem, I think the main thing that needs to be fixed is punctuation and grammar. In the days in which I'm dieing , ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am hardly here beneath my feet

    Wow, Brad...just...wow. Why do you have to be so good at poetry? =.= :razz: Beautifully written, really amazing images and feelings coming across. I love this poem, actually. It was ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poem

    Hello Alberto! Okay, first off, you don't need a comma after every line. Also, put the poem's title in the title place, since your posting in the poetry section, we ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Song of Shallow Waters Prologue: Ten Years Before

    Hi Lyn! What I thought about the story: It was sad! But this catches my attention, I want to read the next chapters, I'm curious what will happen. This is ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The falling star

    :) I like this piece! I couldn't really find any mistakes staring me in the eyes, great job, great idea! You could create more of a poem out of this, ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: the first part of my story "Just E." By Erin.

    Hello! This is a good start. A few errors, What is he retarded? You need a comma in here. What is he, retarded? Or something like that. Ms. Siska never ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Here I am

    Hello, and welcome to YWS! This is a nice poem, sad, but nice. The thing I would suggest, if you want to make poetry out of this, is show us ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Master, my Lover.

    DINAH HAD BEEN watching them all night. She couldn't help it, couldn't hold back her fascination. I know how in novels they sometime shave this at the beginning of every ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Stars #1

    Hi Sythe! If you've already made a topic in the welcome forums, I'll get to that right after this crit, if not, then I suggest you make one! :) Welcome ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: But You Can't See In

    Wow, this is interesting. I don't see any spelling or grammar mistakes, so cross that out. This is nice. At first you don't understand what this is abut, but the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Aquama Dragon

    Hmm, I like this! :) I like how you put so many details in, but you did it in a way that you weren't doing info-dumps! :D It is Fire, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    Ello! Hmm... Sorry, but the first thing that came to mind when I read this was Green day. It's probably an odd coincidence, but you should look up the song ...

    Mar 27, 2008


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain