User avatar

FireandIce326

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three Letters

    Thanx XD

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Impossible Understanding

    What is your definition of a poem exactly?

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Impossible Understanding

    Haha thanks! Yes it is a short poem, because it is supposed to be short and to the point. And yes it is a rhyming poem, just the format doesn't ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Depression

    Hello there! Wow I liked this so much! i just love how you had both perspectives of you and your parents. It had strong emotion and that made for good ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Pain Inside </3

    It is supposed to change tenses, but I guess you are right about the title =/

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Going To Fast!!!

    Ya, instead of writing all I want to say is wrong with this, I will sun it up and tell you that pretty much everything I want to say is ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Star for You

    Hey, I really like the concept of your poem. But the execution could have been better. You rhymed a few words with the same word, and your rhyming scheme kinda ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams.

    I liked this, but for my personal taste, the rythem wasn't there. Prehaps thats how you wanted it, idk. But other than that it was good!

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream of Death

    Thank you! I took out the commas. I'm so glad that you guys like it :D

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With you =)

    Ha ha thanx, well actually I wrote this with someone, there was a girl who wrote the first part, then the second part was my reply. I try to fix ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Searching

    Thank you, prehaps if i chaged it to... Trapped in the ice, Nothing could sufice. would that be better?

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night Only

    Hm... I thought this was good. But I hate to say it was a tad hard to read with the way it was written. Don't get me wrong, this was ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mirror Girl

    Wow, the flow of this was very nice. 8) I don't have anything bad to say about this. Just keep up the good work!

    Jul 12, 2010


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan