User avatar

FatCowsSis

FatCowsSis

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Among the shadows the leaves sleep

    Thank you so much!

    Apr 18, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Among the shadows the leaves sleep

    Thank you so much! As far as the scary thing goes, it seems I am much better at writing frightening poetry as opposed to happy poetry. I'm glad you enjoyed ...

    Apr 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: To Write a Poem

    Okay good to know! Thanks for clarifying :D

    Mar 30, 2016
  • Other » Teen Fiction, General Re: I know you meant well.

    You are so very much welcome! And I apologize, I'm not the best at criticism, but I hope some others have helped you more in that area :)

    Mar 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    Haha thanks :) most of the poems I've put on YWS are like this....

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Staring Ahead (Prolouge)

    Thanks! And I left out her on purpose...'cause I'm weird

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Staring Ahead (Prolouge)

    I love tacos!! And though I think this is a major part to the story, I could've put it in italics at the beginning of Chapter 1. But that doesn't ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    The rhyme is ABCB/DEFE/GHIH/JKLK/MNON

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Her and Her Alone

    Yeah the bed thing sounds much better :D and I understand the couplet! I do that too lol...

    May 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    Thanks!!!

    May 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    Thanks! It was my first attempt at humor. If you look at my other poems they are usually dark and depressing.....

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    That any better?

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    Crap. Sorry forgot about that..

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    Succeed not succeeded

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    They rhyme....

    May 4, 2014


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown