User avatar

Fael57

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A Letter to Pedantic Americans

    America will change its measurement system when Britain converts to Euros :P Why all this negativity? World diversity is awesome. Do we all need the same measurement system? What's next, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Domes and Wastelands

    An excellent bit of reasoning sir! I, too have my doubts about what you refer to as a "domed lifestyle". Even if a terrible natural or man-made disaster were to ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted 8

    Marvelous! Simply exquisite! I quite enjoyed reading this poem, and it conveys images stupendously. Many poems, even those written by celebrated authors, are often difficult to read straight through w

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mystery Man

    I like it, except for the line you mentioned. I don't think you should remove it, just see if you can modify it to fit your rhythm better. I noticed ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Progression

    I agree with what the others have been saying, and it seems like the rhyming is a little forced. Also (this is merely a personal preference), I have found that, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Patriot

    Excellent job! I also noticed the rhyme within the line, but was confused at the "and proud listeners be" area. My biggest suggestion is ADD PUNCTUATION. If you do that, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: lion&the lamb

    It has great potential, as the others have said, though you might want to see if you can expand and make it a bit longer ;) Also, you may want ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aliens!

    The alien theme is a bit cliche, and so is the terrifying aliens doing surgery on the helpless specimen (Gag). What this story needs is ORIGINALITY. You need to bring ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To the Cliffs

    I agree that the middle was a bit to repetetive. You also used and way to much. The "broken head and jaw..." part sounded kind've silly and gross, and kind've ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Seraphim and Serpents.

    I agree with the above authors. The name "Sevy" is wierd and if Lily's going to call him something, i think it should just be "Sev". Also "For the love ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Camp, Oh Why?

    First of all, it is an okay poem, but I think you messed up the 5-7-5 syllable scheme in the second line of the second stanza. "Ex-cept for sum-mer camp" ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Locket

    I agree with Royboy that the first part wasn't needed. Also, I think that maybe you shouldn't go that deep into the story in just the first chapter. I mean, ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One - No title yet...fantasy action fiction

    I agree with the others, but I think you should try not to space out your paragraphs. :wink: Fael57 :D

    Jan 5, 2007


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind