User avatar

Explosive_Pen

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No Givesies-Backsies

    Thank you both for your feedback. Ancientforever, yes that was meant to say "would be" and there was supposed to be a comma after "home." Thank you for catching those ...

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Worse Places

    Thank you so much everyone for the reviews. =]

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Words Don't Fit

    Thank you all so much. And hehe, Jabbsies ^^ I showed it to him and he got that "Oh em gee" look on his face and said he loved it. ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Chevrolet

    Thanks for the reviews, everyone. ^^ And YES, I always get waste/waist confused. It was meant to be waist. Thanks.

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scar-Kisses

    Peanut, I loved Wintergirls. ^^

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Horizon Line

    Muahaha, Long Island traffic is indeed treacherous (even though I don't yet drive xD). Thanks for your reviews. ^^

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Dolls

    xD Shina, thanks for the awesome review. They're not lovers. :P This poem was about my mom and I, so it should be read differently than a romantic-poem-is-romantic poem. xD ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Star Fallen

    Anti-pop! Hi! I am so sorry it took me this long to finish my review. But school got the better of me, y'know? So I'm back now, ready to review. ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Chapters 1 and 2

    Okay! Thank you guys so much for the helpful reviews. It seems there's been some confusion about the bird of paradise thing, though? A bird of paradise is, actually, a ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Celebrindal

    Hi there. Finished reading. :D I noticed some grammar mistakes and pointed them out, but my computer went wacky and I don't particularly want to go back and search for ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ode to Pat Buchanan

    Haha, Em, this is awesomeness. I can't even give you a proper crit 'cause I'm laughing too hard. Ebil Pat Buchanan!

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Dreamland

    Haha, thanks Em. But I probably have way weirder dreams than you do anywayz. xD

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: The execution

    Haha, I actually get this! And Mobty Python's awesome. I like it. Nothing I can offer a critique on. That said, gold star for you. :D

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    Oh. My. God. Meep, you are amazing. I mean, mutilating Bella is just about the best thing in the world, now, isn't it? And poking fun at Edward isn't too ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dusk and Dawn

    Haha, Twin. I fixed it. But gasp! You spelled "usual" wrong! One l, not two! Tsk tsk. xD But you know I love ya, and yes, you should feel very ...

    Feb 19, 2009


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn