User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.3

    Thanks, Drac! Your suggestions sound good :)

    May 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.3

    Thanks for the review! :D

    May 5, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.2

    @Dracula told you it'd be soon :P

    May 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Elderwood Chapter 1: Part 1

    You're welcome :)

    May 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Ghosts

    Ahaha fair enough xD

    May 4, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.2

    Oh, whoops, it's cos they're the smallest xD Will put that in. Also dammit I keep spelling Kernik wrong. Grew up together sounds fine. Ah, what I meant was that ...

    May 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.2

    Thanks for the review! :D

    May 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Main Cell (Part 1)

    That's great :D

    May 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: "Seduction"

    Oh, btw, unless it's on purpose, the title should be spelled "Seduction"

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 1.1

    Hm... had that comment about the opening paragraph before. Will see what I can do. Description: hahaha that's ironic xD Thanks for the review :D

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.1

    Thanks for the review, Iggy! Huh, I didn't know that "round" was slang - good to know. I'll give that dialogue thing a look... and possibly change my grammar correction ...

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.1

    Thanks, Hannah! Most of what you just said is exactly what I tried to get across :D

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 3.1

    Oops, meant to start it with that. It is on my document xD Will take out the second almost. Thanks for the review! :D (p.s. I saw this chapter on ...

    May 2, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 1.5

    Ah yes that is exactly what it is. I will find a way to make this clear as day somewhere xD 1.5 - that works I'll try to put some ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 1.5

    Hey, going to reply to both reviews here. 1.4 - Hm, it's kind of necessary for the plot for Chip to see what's going on, but maybe he could just ...

    May 1, 2017


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday