User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 2.1

    Hey, thanks so much for the review! Most of this has been exactly the reaction I was hoping for, there's just one thing that doesn't seem to have quite worked. ...

    Oct 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 2.1

    Oh also yeah it's a different ship. It's Lestili, actually. She was chasing Ennet and Grescin when they got to Janny's original ship. Maybe I didn't make that clear :/

    Oct 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 2.1

    Hey, thanks for the review! So, a Daerian comes from the planet Daer-Ta, but Daer-Ta has more than one sentient species. Janny belongs to one of those species, Fladians (from ...

    Oct 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.3

    Hmmm I think I see what you mean. Maybe I could explicitly compare the treehouse to a children's plaything (somehow I doubt they had jungle gyms around the time of ...

    Oct 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.3

    ... I forgot about the apostrophe percentage sign thing on mobile...

    Oct 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.3

    Hey, I was wondering if you could go into more depth about the vibe places have thing? I think I know what you mean but unsure how I%u2019d go about ...

    Oct 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.3

    oh, also just occurred to me that if I do it as a song, the narration can interject with Buck's reflection about various lines and in that way convey how ...

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.3

    Ohhh, oops! He was meant to come in to tell her that he wanted private dinners, and then the same reaction would happen, but I wrote the conversation wrong. I'll ...

    Oct 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Flares & Fragments 1.2

    ah, that sounds like it would work yeah :)

    Oct 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.2

    cool cool, sounds good :)

    Oct 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.2

    Hey, thanks so much for the review! I was a bit worried that I was being too expositional with Buck telling the reader essentially what the duchess is like, but ...

    Oct 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 6.2

    Thanks for such a quick review! :D

    Sep 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 24

    Hey, thanks for the review! There's an awful lot of stuff culminating here but as briefly as I can: They all started out at Tayburn Zoo. They are secretly talking ...

    Sep 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 5.1

    Ohhh yeah I forgot Endoleons were vulnerable to light! That is mentioned in previous chapters but this was my entry for the summer novella challenge so it's been a while ...

    Sep 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 1.1

    Okay, cool :D

    Sep 27, 2019


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey