User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.3

    Entirely fair from both of you xD

    Jul 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.3

    ah, you know what i think i've figured out why this is seeming anticlimactic for @IcyFlame. when you say it's "less exciting" i realise that makes sense because there's less ...

    Jul 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.2

    Hey, thanks for the review! Yeah I absolutely see what you mean about Erson being a bit all over the place. I'm getting to that point in the story where ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.2

    Hey, thanks for the review! Yeah, it is a bit anticlimactic on reflection... I think I started building towards the next bit too fast - my planning's a bit off ...

    Jul 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 7.3

    Awww thank you so much ^.^ Yeah, the green marks are the hook into the theoretical next bit of the story, where Janny and Cri go searching for a cure. ...

    Jul 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: A Janitor's Adventure: 7.1

    Holy wow! That's a whole lot of really good reviews to do in one day :O What you have happened across is my entry for a Summer Novella Challenge some ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.1

    not at all no ^.^

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 26.2

    Yes I am planning on posting more! I'm sort of falling behind on posting it because I get so used to waiting on the two reviews and then forget to ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.1

    Ahhh I see what you mean - fair enough :)

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 25

    Yeah I get what you're meaning there. I think if I was reading this, this *would* be a pay-off for the build-up. Like, this is the moment where something had ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 16.1

    Hmm i'm a little confused here about the foreshadowing. That was kind of the point, misdirecting the reader. It was meant to be like a fake - "oh, clearly someone ...

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 18

    oh my GOD i only just realised that both Haldane and the mouse are named Sue *facepalm*

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 9.2

    i get what you mean with Famous Five yeah. the original thing I'd been writing was about 5000 words for an "episode" so probably a good bit shorter. but as ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 12

    Yeah as you may have noticed science is not my thing xD One of the most consistent reviewers on this story (ShadowVyper) is doing a freaking masters degree in marine ...

    Jul 9, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 9.2

    Not gonna reply to every individual one of these until I get to the end but interestingly I did envision this as a TV show at first, a long time ...

    Jul 9, 2020


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy