User avatar

ExOmelas

BiscuitsLeGuin

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Away--Chapter 7

    Hey again, apparently one more time until you continue to write this... *grumbles* Nit-picks: Oh, no. If it was something serious, Aggie might have to be hospitalized, and Danara knew ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 16 pt. 2

    You made it! Seriously, I know you wrote this ages ago but congrats on getting to the end of your story :) Nit-picks and nice moments: She thought he would ...

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Away--Chapter 6

    Hi again, one more review and I overtake Nikayla! Nit-picks and nice moments: I didn't come here for extraneous information about my mom. "extraneous" seems like very complex language for ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Gall - Prologue

    Hey there, Nit-picks and nice moments: Principle Jones said in exasperation with her hands in the air , exaggerating her frustration. In a regal way How so? Describe this. Poor ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Humor Re: Dreaded Dinner Party Chapter 16 pt. 1

    Ooh new chapter! Nit-picks and nice moments: Since he didn't need her help, Curi decided to sit on the last step of the staircase. I'm surprised she wouldn't insist on ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Mystery / Suspense Re: Puppies

    Well, hello there. Obviously I am going to get extremely little out of this as a review, but I am here on behalf of the After Watch, keeping the Green ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Fire Underneath of Things - 19

    Hi Fort, I was reluctant to review chapter 19 of something bc I doubted I could do it justice but BlueAfrica pointed out that's how things end up stuck in ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Away--Chapter 5

    Hi again, managed to get myself involved in a race to 100 reviews with Nikayla XD Nit-picks and nice moments: Why did he have to die? Why didn't he like ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Away--Chapter 4

    Hi again, remember me? I'm so close to the number 1 spot for the month's reviewing... Nit-picks and nice moments: no one suitable to associate with. She pursed her lips ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Supernatural Re: How Was Your Day? - Chapter 10.1

    Hi there, I'm really sorry I haven't read the other chapters of this but I'm here on behalf of the After Watch to keep the Green Room clear on the ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Gardens of Eden (V.2) Chapter Six - Part 1

    Hey, I'm really sorry about the fact that I haven't read any of the other chapters but I'm here for the After Watch, trying to keep the Green Room clear ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 4

    Since you don't want nit-picks I'll just go straight into the overall bit. Nope, I can't resist: He clearly had never met someone with an accent. I think I'd have ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: Conics Unfortunately: 3

    Ok I may have jumped to the Green Room for a bit after lunch, but I'm here now! Nit-picks and nice moments: child demon. I think that would more commonly ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Fall In

    Hello, welcome to the site! Nit-picks and nice moments: He observes the distant ants with a longing gaze, far off civilians clustering around the local port. I really like this ...

    Jun 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Heroes never really die

    Hello there, welcome to my quest to do Green Room reviews so I can catch up to Nikayla quicker :P Nit-picks and nice moments: in front of her. Poppies had ...

    Jun 26, 2017


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae