Random avatar

EvaR14

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Tell Me How To Help You (Chapter 1 - Mori)

    Hi, thanks for writing this! I think you have a good grasp of the premise of the story, which is a good start for writing anything. I suggest writing a ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Pearls found in Oysters

    This poem's really good. Even though there's no clear rhyme scheme/pattern (at least that I could find) the poem doesn't come across to me as disorganised - well done! These ...

    Apr 4, 2020
  • Other » General, General Re: Just a question for Young Writers

    It's not mine, but there's an interesting book on wattpad called Dream Catcher written by SheHopes. It's a series of three (Dream Catcher, Dreamscape and Dream Hunter). I've only read ...

    Apr 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Coronavirus Prophecy

    I love the way this was formatted and written. It sounds quite like a prophecy you night read in an old myth or story. The idea of judgement was shown ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thoughts of Insanity

    I love the descriptions in this poem, as well as the rhythm. It's very powerful at invoking the feeling of hatred it describes. I especially like the lines "hatred is ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Paronoia

    I liked this poem, it was simply structured in a way that made the message clear. There are a few grammar mistakes, but I assume mostly typos (I think it ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Raven

    I loved this story, it captured the emotions and reactions we have to heartbreak. I like how, throughout the story, you compare different characters/moments to different parts of nature. "my ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: i'm sorry but

    I love this poem - it is great at expressing emotions. The lowercase letters and lack of punctuation make it seem more genuine and real. I love how the poem ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: My Body is Not Poetry

    I love this. The repetition of "My body is not poetry" really stands out. I know this is old, but this is one of my favourite things I've read here ...

    Mar 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I like how, as the poem progresses, the problems the friend faces grow more serious. In the first section, it is casual, brought up while eating ...

    Mar 24, 2020


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics